As a Community Music Therapy agency, we really believe in the power of music to bring people together! Here are just a few of our programs that do that just that…and more!
Designed to support young children and their parents, grandparents and caregivers, our music program is so much more than just a music class! Each class celebrates developmental milestones and helps inform parents about what they can expect as they navigate these early childhood years.
Watch this video to learn about how Sprouting Melodies blossomed in Melrose before finding our way to our current home in Wakefield.
Our innovative community-based programming is designed to support adults with disabilities through music experiences to:
- Make friends and build relationships in the community
- Gain valuable skills through performance opportunities
- Experience personal growth
We serve many community agencies by providing professional and personalized music therapy programming . If you serve children, adults, seniors or families through your agency, learn more about how we can work together to help meet your needs.
Our partner organizations include:
- Public Libraries
- Public and Private Schools
- Family Support Service Agencies
- Residential Programs for Children and Adults
- Memory Care Neighborhoods
- Long Term Care and Assisted Living Communities
For many employees, the workplace is the primary community. Providing music therapy in the workplace can strengthen the commitment of your team, improve engagement and increase productivity. Focusing on services for employees in healthcare, technology, and human services, learn more about our creative solutions to problem solving, including:
- Release – Active musical experiences to release stress, build community and promote communication
- Refresh – Guided series for groups focused on employee engagement, retention and development
- Restore – Monthly wellness programs for team building, stress management and burnout prevention