No two people are alike. At Roman Music Therapy Services, we recognize that each individual and organization we serve has unique needs. We have learned that with all things, a one-size-fits-all approach does not work!
Human-Centered, Community Music Therapy
We are a human-centered organization. The definition of human-centered is to be “marked by humanistic values and devotion to human welfare.” When you work with our team, we will partner with you as a client, family member, caregiver, administrator or organization to meet your human needs. To us, this means accepting our clients as they are, acknowledging where they’ve been on their life journey, and embracing their goals for the future through goal driven music therapy interventions and experiences.
In addition to our approach to music therapy, Roman Music Therapy Services is unique in that it employs a large team music therapists to fulfill a multitude of needs and service diverse populations throughout Eastern Massachusetts. Our music therapists have the benefit of individual and group supervision, as well as ongoing professional development trainings on a weekly basis. Our clinical leadership team includes staff members with decades of clinical and supervision experience, which allows us to attract, hire and retain exceptional music therapy professionals, supporting them in their professional growth. (Imagine being a music therapist and interviewing with a team of music therapists! We attract and only hire talented, high-achieving music therapists who believe in the power of music therapy in the community and throughout the lifespan.)
In addition to our clinical team, our stellar administrative staff is available to manage any customer service needs, including scheduling, contracting, billing or general requests and questions. This infrastructure really sets us apart from other providers, allows the music therapists to focus on what they do best, and provides a responsive team ready to meet customer requests quickly and thoroughly.
Why Partner with Roman Music Therapy Services?
Our team can:
• Support your loved one through all of life’s stages and ages, from birth through the very last days of life
• Provide flexibility around your loved one’s schedule
• Offer home-based or center-based services better serve your needs as a caregiver
• Provide documentation through our Electronic Medical Record System for you to submit for reimbursement or to retain for your personal records
• Develop a treatment plan that focuses on your family’s priorities
Our team can:
• Support your organization’s investment in a music therapy program at any scale
• Provide direct services through the organization or manage referrals for individuals you serve
• Create a sustainable, flexible program with the ability to add or decrease services over time
• Manage the hiring, training and supervision of music therapists providing you with the peace of mind that comes with utilizing the services of highly qualified providers.
• Provide continuity of services, ensuring that your investment in a music therapy program is not lost when a music therapist moves or resigns
• HIPAA Compliant Electronic Medical Records that can be accessed from your office or by authorized staff and family members, improving communication and reimbursement options for our contract partners
Join our List of Partners
Dept of Developmental Disabilities Services
Department of Public Health – Early Intervention
Melrose Public Library
Lahey Health at Home – VNA Hospice
13 Public School Districts
and more! Our Partnerships help us fulfill our mission of Making Music • Transforming Lives!
Learn More about: