Current Job Openings
Currently Seeking Enrollment Coordinator and Administrative Specialist
Are you seeking an opportunity that exercises autonomy, praises your initiative, values your administrative capacity, and encourages meaningful interactions with customers and community partners?
Roman Music Therapy Services, LLC is searching for an experienced, self-initiating Enrollment Coordinator & Administrative Specialist with an enthusiasm for customer service and an interest in serving families.
From greeting families and customers in our center to supporting the expansion of music therapy services to people of all ages and abilities in Massachusetts, this role provides an opportunity for you to use your exceptional administrative and customer service skills in a whole-hearted, supportive business environment.
The Enrollment Coordinator will exercise autonomy in managing interest and registration in our award-winning Sprouting Melodies program for young children and center-based, music-making programs for individuals with disabilities. As an Administrative Specialist, you will work directly with the Executive Director completing administrative duties to develop new business opportunities and increase community engagement. These roles extend to the overall management of our workspace in presenting its best self to our customers, community partners, and staff members.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, quick-thinking, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced, small business environment.
Key Measures for Success:
- Successfully handles day-to-day and repeated administrative tasks in an systematic way with attention to detail, initiative and professionalism, tackling challenges and solving problems as they arise
- Performs administrative duties for the Executive Director, including scheduling, travel arrangements, agenda/document preparation, and communications to advance business development and community outreach initiatives with a positive attitude and accuracy in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Exemplifies the person-centered, mission-driven organizational culture at Roman Music Therapy Services through language and actions
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with business-specific programs and software
- Exceptional organizational, project-management and problem-solving skills with excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Experienced in supporting senior staff and/or management
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Full Time: Flexible schedule with 40 hours/week; Monday-Saturday
- Location: Wakefield, Massachusetts
- Salary dependent on experience
- Benefits Eligible including Disability, Life Insurance, and Medical Benefits
- Some local travel required; car and license required
To be considered for this rewarding career development opportunity, please submit a cover letter and resume, in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: April 30, 2019
Join Our Team as a Music Therapist
Are you passionate about music therapy and feel confident about your skills?
Do you enjoy working with a diverse client population?
As our practice grows and we serve more and more clients, we are seeking novice and seasoned music therapists with diverse skills and experience.
If you are interested in being considered for candidacy, please submit a cover letter and resume, in pdf format, to email@example.com.
- Planning, organizing and leading goal-driven music therapy sessions for groups and individuals with diverse skills, abilities, and needs in a variety of locations
- Documenting all music therapy sessions within the required time period including logs, reports, assessment and treatment plans and client communications in format provided by RMTS in BestNotes CRM
- Assessing new clients and groups to develop treatment plan, within 3 sessions, using the assessment format provided by RMTS in BestNotes CRM
- Demonstrate a professional attitude to all clients, prospects, and other professionals at all times
- Maintain MT-BC Credential through CMTE’s and participation in professional conferences, including, but not limited to, music therapy conferences
- Staff at least (2) two community events and (2) tabling events in a calendar year
Complete Job Description provided upon request.
Why work with us?
- Be part of a dynamic team of skilled Music Therapists
- Participate in both individual and group supervision on a regular basis
- Be part of successful, well-established programs for all populations
- A diverse case load working with young children, children and adults with special needs and older adults
BA, BS, or MA in Music Therapy with completed 1040 hours of clinical training and Board Certification as a Music Therapist (MT-BC.) Demonstrate proficiency of clinical musicianship on piano, guitar and voice and rhythmic improvisation.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid license and proof of insurance.
- Must be willing to travel to various sites throughout Eastern Massachusetts.
- Must own or have access to a computer/laptop.
Hours, Pay Range and Benefits:
Part Time Fee for Service Employees will work an average of 1-19 hours a week depending on contract work available. Pay will vary based on education and experience.
Full Time Fee for Service Employees will work 20 or more hours a week depending on contract work available. Pay will vary based on education and experience. Full Time Fee for Service Employees are Benefits Eligible including Medical Benefits, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
On-site at Roman Music Therapy Services in Wakefield, MA and off site visits in the surrounding Greater Boston, Metro West , South Shore and North Shore areas through contracts with schools, community programs, agencies, and individual families.
Position Reports to:
Senior Clinical Supervisor, Roman Music Therapy Services