Are you a new music therapist starting your own private practice? Taking the plunge to open a clinical space? Developing new contracts? Hiring staff or building your team? Get inspired!
As a pioneer in business development and creation of music therapy programs including our signature early childhood program Sprouting Melodies, Meredith Pizzi, MPA, MT-BC provides professional coaching for music therapy business owners in private practice. Learn from a fellow music therapist and Music Therapy Business Owner (MTBO) who understands your growing pains and who has dedicated her entire career to building innovative and sustainable business practices in the field.
Choose from several individual coaching packages, or combine it with a Coaching Group to help you grow your music therapy business in the direction you envision.
To learn more about what Music Therapy Business Owner Coaching could offer you as you build your practice and your business, schedule a Complimentary 30-minute Discovery Call with Meredith Pizzi.
Schedule a Complimentary 30-minute Consultation:
Business Owners’ Mastermind Retreat
This once-in-a-lifetime retreat opportunity is designed to support you as your set your sights on personal and business growth! Join Meredith Pizzi in a gorgeous mountain top setting in Evergreen, CO and other like-minded entrepreneurs as you spend 48 intense hours working on your business!
This weekend experience is approved for 26 CMTE Credits and includes your accommodations and all meals!
Learn More about the 2019 Business Owner’s Mastermind Retreat
Ready to Commit to your Personal and Professional Growth?
- 1 Individual Clinical Music Therapy Coaching Session – $175
- 3 Individual Clinical Music Therapy Coaching Sessions – $425 (Save $100)
- 5 Individual Clinical Music Therapy Coaching Sessions – $725 (Save $150)
Music Therapy Business Owner Group Coaching
- Participants will identify successes, barriers and opportunities to develop their music therapy businesses. (BCD IV. A. 1, IV. B. 16¬¬)
- Participants will mastermind with other MTBO’s to increase their awareness of business issues and best practices in music therapy business management. (BCD IV. A. 4, BCD IV. A. 5, IV. B. 7, IV. B. 16)
- Collaborate with colleagues to expand professional leadership networks and skills. (BCD IV. A. 4, IV. A. 5., IV. B. 20)
- Must be a Board Certified Music Therapist, MT-BC
- Must be a business owner.
Course Schedule & Format:
- One (1) 60-minute conference call scheduled once per month; rolling enrollment.
- Bronze – One 60 minute group call each month – $70
- Gold – One 60 minute group call + Individual Add-on call – $205
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Monthly call subscriptions require 30-days’ notice to unsubscribe from subscription participation
- There are no refunds/credits for absences on scheduled calls.
CMTE credit eligibility requires call participation. Eligible for (3) CMTE credit per call after completing a minimum of three (3) calls in each calendar year. Credits will be issued annually. Please contact us if you need them before distribution.
Music Therapy Business Owner Coaching is approved by the Certification Board for Music Therapists (CMT) for (3) Continuing Music therapy Education credits per quarter. Roman Music Therapy Services, LLC, Provider #P-118, maintains responsibility for program quality and adherence to CBMT policies and criteria.