The Beat Goes On….
COVID – 19 has certainly changed the landscape of how we deliver music therapy in the community, but it does not have to impact the joy of making music together. Now, more than ever, as we create physical distance amongst ourselves to stop the spread of COVID – 19, it is even more important to maintain social engagement.
Physical Distance ≠ Social Distance
We are offering several virtual music therapy options to help maintain a sense of normalcy to our most vulnerable populations, as well as to provide services that will hopefully allow parents and children to feel less isolated during this period. Our music therapists are ready and eager to make music with you!
We are ready to greet you virtually with the following opportunities:
- Virtual Sprouting Melodies classes for children 0-5 and their families
- One on One Virtual Music Therapy Services
- Group Virtual Music Therapy Sessions
- Virtual Jam Bands with creative, real, or DIY instruments from home
- Caregiver Connections weekly calls for parents
- Project Harmony Jam Sessions for teens and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Virtual Celebrations for anyone, ages 1-100
We have other ideas in mind too! Let us know what you’re looking for to support you, your loved ones and your facility at this time.
We are Here to Help!
If you’re looking for more information, we are here to help in a number of ways. Our team has created a couple of references for you!
- Video tutorials for using Zoom for our music therapy sessions
- A list of Virtual Music Therapy Frequently Asked Questions.