Just as the Beat Goes on, the Party Doesn’t Have to Stop!
With stay at home orders and guidelines around gatherings over 10 people, celebrating milestones requires creative thinking and planning. As we continue to abide by physical distancing recommendations, it is even more vital to think of ways to maintain our social connections to family and friends.
By using technology and music, we can help you celebrate with your loved ones and create a special experience to mark any occasion! Below are a few ways in which we can bring music, and friends, into your living room:
- Sprouting Melodies @ Home Birthday Party: With 45 minutes of guided movement and music, you, your little one and your friends and family can groove and sing to songs created and geared toward children ages 0-5 yrs old. Our music therapists are skilled at virtual music making for this age and will keep the music going while facilitating connections.
- Super Sprouts Birthday Bash: For the bigger kids, ages 5-10, we will keep this party up tempo! Our music therapists are equipped to keep the energy high and help you and your virtual guests celebrate, creating a special experience for your child.
- Karaoke Night: For tweens, teenagers, adults or the whole family, schedule a Friday (or any!) night sing-a-long. Our music therapists have been running virtual karaoke for weeks now and can navigate the technology so that music, singing and song choice run seamlessly as you and your guests focus on having fun!
- Employee Recognition Events: Let us host and facilitate your company’s event. We can help create a fun and celebratory experience that your employees will appreciate!
- Create Your Own Experience! Our staff will help you design an experience that is right for your group and is tailored to your musical preferences.
Pricing: With your party package comes a music therapist ready to facilitate a unique musical experience. We will take care of the technology set up, the music and the programming. The fee is $275 for a 45-60 minute experience, including a consultation call with the music therapist to plan your event.
Once your party is booked, we will create a unique Zoom meeting for your group and send the information to you. If your party requires additional instructions, you will receive those upon booking. A music therapist will contact you prior to your event to discuss logistics, preferences and anything else you think we should know. We look forward to celebrating with you!