While many of our clinical music therapy services are supported through third party funding or support, Project Harmony, our community-based, inclusive programming, is supported through sponsorships and contributions from the community.
Sponsorship allows us to offer programs that help build bridges and connect our communities. Through inclusive Karaoke/Open Mic events and Musicking events throughout the region, we are able to offer experiences that promote well-being and connections for individuals of all ages, and all abilities.
We Need Your Support
There are a variety of ways in which your family or organization can provide support.
- Financial contributions allow us to rent larger facilities that are accessible to all, provide music experiences materials and book our therapists’ time for meaningful community events,
- Volunteer hours provide the support we need to make everyone feel comfortable and welcome. We welcome businesses, Rotary Clubs, High School Honor Societies, Boy Scout and Girl Scout Troops and church communities to volunteer at our events.
- Engaged participation goes a long way! Save the dates for upcoming events and make plans to join us with your family and friends. We need your support and energy!
Project Harmony creates music spaces in which all people can come together to share in intentional music making, creating valuable social capital to make our communities better and stronger for everyone!
Are you looking for a way to get your brand in front of other in a way that truly builds community and invests in people?
If so, consider becoming a sponsor of Project Harmony!
When you support Project Harmony as a sponsor, you can expect:
- Your logo prominently featured at all Project Harmony events
- Featured Sponsor recognition with an opportunity for your representative to address the audience
- Printed half page ad in all event programs for 2018
- Recognition in print newsletter distributed at multiple venues
- Your logo featured on our website as a Project Harmony Sponsor for one year
- Opportunity for your team to volunteer as hosts for an event
- Various digital media mentions (blog, social media, email, etc.)
- Complimentary tickets for your staff and families to attend Project Harmony events
- Being part of a social enterprise actively building social capital
How Your Organization Can Get Involved
- Sponsor a series or event
- Attend an event as a team outing and support your employee’s wellness
- Build a customized, sponsored series with us
- Be an advocate and an ambassador for music therapy and people with disabilities