Music Therapist Getaway Weekend
Being a music therapist can be lonely and isolating, but it doesn’t have to be! Come join other music therapists who are also working to find the perfect balance as we gather in the Berkshires for the weekend you’ve been dreaming of. This getaway will focus on self-care and how making the time for yourself can reinvigorate your practice.
Why You Should Be Here
- Develop valuable connections with like-minded, creative, music therapists that will help support you in your journey.
- This experience cannot be imitated! From the activities we have planned to the magic that will happen in this particular group, this is a one-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
- Experience professional music therapy supervision with Music Therapists and earn 20 CMTE credits, plus 20 Ethics credits.
- Share some creativity with yourself! The focus on self-care and continuing education in this weekend can help keep the passion flowing for your work and your career in music therapy.
- You Deserve this! Between the gorgeous retreat accommodations, the spectacular scenery, the fabulous meals and the time and space to invest in you, this place will fill you so you can keep giving to others.
Don’t Wait to Do This for Yourself
Sign up before August 10th to receive Early Bird pricing. Both of our packages include accommodations, activities, meals and coursework. Learn more online, register or call the office, 781-224-3300, to speak with a team member.