Next Group Coaching Series Launches in May 30th! Sign up now to reserve your spot!
Group calls for this series will be on Thursdays 1:15-2:15pm EST
Thursday, May 30th
Thursday, June 20th
Thursday, July 25th
Thursday, Aug 29th
Thursday, Sept 26th
- Participants will identify successes, barriers and opportunities to develop their music therapy businesses. (BCD IV. A. 1, IV. B. 16)
- Participants will mastermind with other MTBO’s to increase their awareness of business issues and best practices in music therapy business management. (BCD IV. A. 4, BCD IV. A. 5, IV. B. 7, IV. B. 16)
- Collaborate with colleagues to expand professional leadership networks and skills. (BCD IV. A. 4, IV. A. 5., IV. B. 20)
- Must be a Board Certified Music Therapist, MT-BC
- Must be a business owner.
Course Schedule & Format:
- One (1) 60-minute conference call scheduled once per month
- Bronze – One 60 minute group call each month – $70
- Gold – One 60 minute group call + Individual Add-on call – $220
Terms of Subscription/Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Monthly call subscriptions require a commitment to the series of calls. If one must leave the series, a 30-days’ notice is required to unsubscribe from subscription participation
- There are no refunds/credits for absences on scheduled calls. Calls will be recorded and participants can listen in and post a response to the call to be able to receive CMTE credit for the session.
- CMTE credit eligibility requires call participation on the live call or posting a response to the recording. Eligible for (1) CMTE credit per call after completing a minimum of three (3) calls in each calendar year. Credits will be issued annually. Please contact us if you need them before distribution.
Music Therapy Business Owner Coaching is approved by the Certification Board for Music Therapists (CMT) for (3) Continuing Music therapy Education credits per quarter. Roman Music Therapy Services, LLC, Provider #P-118, maintains responsibility for program quality and adherence to CBMT policies and criteria.