Therapeutic Services that are both Fun & Effective
Our Board Certified Music Therapists address students’ academic and therapeutic goals in both group and individual settings. Using new songs and instruments, our music therapists use the power of music to tap into a child’s potential. We support students and school staff by creating customized, goal driven programs using music to help children with special needs succeed at school and engage in the community.
The Music Therapists are Roman Music Therapy Services are a unique team of music therapists. Their enthusiasm, smiles, positive energy, musical abilities and creativity result in impressive responses and reactions from the students. They adapt each session to the needs of the children with deliberate consideration to the specific skill levels of their students. Their enthusiasm is contagious and the children love to participate. Music therapy with this wonderful team is one of the highlights of the week at our school. – G.T., Teacher
- Improving Communication and Expression – Students in our music therapy sessions learn new and creative ways to express themselves through instrument play, songwriting, and talking about music.
- Group Cooperation and Teamwork – Music Therapy sessions provide great opportunities for students to practice group social skills in a fun and rewarding way.
- Independent Participation – Students participate in our sessions because they want to! We use the music to engage and motivate the class to want participate. You’d be amazed at what music can motivate us to do.
- Everyone plays, Everyone wins! – Music is something that everyone can participate in and our music therapists are great at adapting music experiences so that everyone is successful!
Music Therapy is going GREAT! Holly is amazing! The kids LOVE her!! In fact, one of my students who loves the computer more than life itself, will actually turn the computer off independently when she enters the room!! He is so happy to see her when she comes! And another student who will pretend to sleep to avoid things (she also has terrible behavior where she yells, hits, wanders, lifts her shirt, the list goes on…) is wide awake and attentive and has BEST behavior!! It’s awesome! I can not thank you enough for this! It’s truly remarkable! I only wish we had more money so we could have more therapy!! – D.R., Teacher
Our Menu of Services
- Individual Music Therapy as a Related Service
- Integrated Preschool Programs
- ABA Based Programs
- Alternative School Programs
- Students with Moderate to Intensive Special Needs
- Transition Services for Students 18-22
- Behavioral and Emotional Support Classes
- School Teacher Consultations
School and District Partners – Current and Previous
- Amesbury Public Schools
- Andover Public Schools
- Boston Public Schools
- CASE Collaborative
- Easton Public Schools
- Greater Lawrence Education Collaborative
- LABBB Cllaborative
- Lawrence Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools
- Lynn Public Schools
- Malden Public Schools
- Melrose Public Schools
- Needham Public Schools
- North Shore Education Consortium
- Norton Public Schools
- Stoneham Public Schools
- Swampscott Public Schools
- Triton Regional School District
- Wakefield Public Schools
Private School Partners – Current and Previous
- Crossroads School for Children, Natick, MA
- New England Center for Children, Southborough, MA
- Professional Center for Child Development, Andover, MA
- RCS Learning Center, Natick, MA
How can we help your school?
At Roman Music Therapy Services, we have a great deal of experience creating customized programs that truly meet the needs of your students and staff. Please call Meredith R. Pizzi, MT-BC to discuss your program and let us create a customized program to meet the needs of your students. 781-224-3300