School Age Music Therapy Workshops
Whether you are looking for a workshop for a support group or parent organization, or looking for a full-day staff development workshop, our team of music therapists can come to you with an engaging, interactive workshop that will meet your specific needs. Our presentations can offer staff development credit as well as an opportunity to reenergize your staff and give them a new set of skills and tools that they can bring into their work right away.
Here are a few examples of previous presentations and in-services:
- What is Music Therapy?
- Music Time: How to Engage Your Child in Musical Play at Home
- Music Therapy as a Key to Learning
- Tuneful Transitions: Using Music to Facilitate Successful Transitions
- Music Therapy as a Related Service on an IEP
- Developing Early Literacy Skills through Music
Contact us to arrange a presentation.