Rock and Roll Playground
By Putumayo Kids
Rock around the clock with these fun songs for all ages! Kids can shake, rattle and roll to music by a stellar group of established and up-and-coming artists. A colorful, child-friendly illustrated read-aloud booklet also accompanies the CD, with notes about the history of rock & roll and the story of each song.
The songs on the CD were recorded in recent years but were inspired by the evolution of the genre.
1. Bill Harley – Sleep the Whole Day Through
2. Brady Rymer and the Little Band That Could – Jump Up (It’s a Good Day)
3. Peter Himmelman – Little Bitty Baby
4. Taj Mahal and Linda Tillery – Willie and the Hand Jive
5. Dan Zanes and Friends – Let’s Shake
6. Charity and the JAMband – Row Row Row Your Boat
7. Rhythm Child – Oh Susanna
8. Rosie Flores & the Pine Valley Cosmonauts – This Little Girl’s Gone Rockin’
9. Uncle Rock – Magic Carpet Ride
10. Melissa Green – At the Bus Stop
11. StarFish – The StarFish Stomp
12. Roger Day – Dream Big!